Sun exposure, genetics and other factors can result in volume loss under your eyes and in your cheeks and lips that makes you look much older. For smooth, youthfully full skin, Dr. Cutolo uses injectable facial fillers such as JUVÉDERM® and RADIESSE® for our New York City and Staten Island patients.
Take the first step to looking as young and positive as you feel. Request a complimentary consultation online, or call us today at (718) 720-9400 to schedule a visit.
Fillers Before & After
This 41-year-old patient wanted her lips to look fuller without seeming unnatural and got nice results with JUVÉDERM. View more cases in our fillers gallery.
Who is a Good Candidate?
You may benefit from facial fillers if you want to:
- Enhance thin lips by plumping them
- Restore volume to the cheeks
- Fill in folds and creases
- Add volume to under-eye hollows
To view the results of some of our satisfied injectable dermal fillers patients, visit our Photo Gallery.
Dr. Cutolo first evaluates your skin tone and areas of concern to determine the best injectable fillers for your aesthetic goals. Among the options are:
- A facial filler made of hyaluronic acid, such as BELOTERO BALANCE® or JUVÉDERM, which can last 6 months or longer. These fillers may be used for wrinkles and furrows or to plump thin lips.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is a thicker kind of hyaluronic acid filler that is specifically designed for deep injection into the cheeks, where volume commonly decreases with age and causes a sunken look. VOLUMA XC provides a subtle and natural-looking lift for plump cheeks.
- RADIESSE, which is made of hydroxylapatite and used for nasolabial folds, frown lines, and volume loss. Because it stimulates collagen production, which results in smoother skin, the results are both immediate and sustained and can last up to one year.
After analyzing your face, Dr. Cutolo cleanses the targeted sites with an antibacterial agent. If the filler does not contain an anesthetic, Dr. Cutolo may administer a local anesthetic to those regions. The treatment is typically short, depending on the number of injections and areas to be treated.
A board-certified plastic surgeon in Staten Island, Dr. Louis Cutolo, Jr. is an active member of both the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and a Fellow of the American College... read on
Some patients experience mild swelling or bruising. These minor side effects typically subside within a few hours, and can be minimized with the use of ice applied to the region.
To achieve a more complete facial rejuvenation, Dr. Cutolo may recommend other complementing treatments, such as chemical peels, fat transfer or BOTOX® Cosmetic with your Staten Island facial filler treatment. He will also discuss with you how frequently you should return to maintain the results.
Results and Benefits
After their treatment, patients typically look revitalized and refreshed. Depending on the areas treated, their lips may appear fuller, with softened facial lines and more youthful contours.